Tuesday, November 8, 2011

You won't believe me....

September 6, 2011, Dr. Camp released me because my wounds had both closed and I was "healed"..... but then, fast forward to mid October and I still had a scab on the left side.  I figured it would heal soon enough and I wasn't using and dressing or bandage over it.  No drainage, but pretty painful.

Couple days before Halloween and waa-laa, the scab has fallen off and I'm super happy because everything looks good and closed up =)

On Oct. 30, I noticed that I had some drainage on my panties from the left side wound.  I checked out the wound and sure enough, it had opened to about the size of a dime =/  I began putting bandaids and neosporin (antibiotic ointment) on it and prayed for the best.

Within 1 week, the wound has opened up larger than a quarter and is draining green again =(  I called Dr. Camp and have an appointment tomorrow.  I'm nervous that the infection is still brewing.... even after all of these months of feeling great!

In better news..... I have been running pretty much every day and working out at the gym.  I have done a couple of 5k races and one 10k.  I am looking forward to running a 1/2 marathon on Nov. 19.... God willing. 

3 comments:

  1. Aww I am sorry I hope it works out, keep us posted hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! That sounds horrible. How dud it turn out??? Are you healed yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That can be read this message, i hopeful for the lot of works. Keep up your commands and do these post the site.

    Dentistree in Chennai

    ReplyDelete